My name is Jen and I have been making cakes for as long as I can remember. I turned my hobby into a small business in 2017. I am a self taught cake decorator. I truly enjoy being creative. Decorating cakes, cupcakes and cookies makes me happy and I am perfectionist when it comes to making them.
I’m appreciative of all of you because you are the ones who allow me to be creative, learn and improve with every order!
My goal someday is to have a mobile cupcake truck. Think ice cream truck but with cupcakes
I’m married and have 3 kids. (Four if you include my husband because he is sometimes the ring leader)
He is always willing to be my taste tester for anything I make. My kids used to appreciate their creative birthday cakes when they younger. Well, I actually still have a few years before my youngest wants what my oldest prefers now which is .... Store bought ice cream cake!!! The horror!!
Fun facts: (or maybe you’ll think I’m a nut)
1. I’m a die hard Friends fan
2. If I had to live on only one food it would be brown sugar pop tarts
3. I don’t like odd numbers so it’s ironic that I chose this fact for number 3
4. I want to travel to Tahiti and Holland... so get those orders in!
5. I cry every time I watch The Karate Kid.
6. Fave movies: 13 Going on 30, Bohemian Rhapsody, Taken
7. I hate spelling errors
8. I always stop the microwave when there is 2 seconds left and then I don’t hit clear. Drives my husband crazy... so I keep doing it